Feeling stale in your current role? Want to feel excited about work again? Would you like the opportunity to work for a global industry leader? A very rare opportunity now exists for you to join this global giant!
Our client is an industry leader specialising in Fluid Power/Hydraulics products and services to a vast array of industries.
Due to their continued growth and success, they now seek the services of an experienced Training Manager with relevant industrial products and services experience.
In this dynamic, challenging and fast paced role, you will be challenged with determining training and development needs to meet the company’s objectives. You will also work closely with the Operations Managers and Production Manager to develop specific training programs and be responsible for developing contractor engagement processes and procedures to meet OH&S and Operational requirements. Preparing yearly training budgets and reporting on the effectiveness of the training also comes under your jurisdiction and you will be required to travel to all Branches nationally to deliver training requirements and programs.
As the ideal candidate, and to make the transition as smooth as possible, you will possess the following key attributes:
- Previous Training experience within an industrial environment (ideally Fluid Power/Connectors/Hydraulics)
- The ability to put together and deliver relevant and up to date training programs
- The ability to develop and implement a yearly training plan
- The ability to work with colleagues across all levels of the business
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Cert IV in Workplace Assessment and Training
Benefits aside from a remuneration package commensurate with your experience include the opportunity to work with a company that continues to succeed in a challenging environment.
To take advantage of this very rare opportunity, please click on the “Apply Now” button and attach a copy of your resume quoting reference number 10707TH