If you are an energetic, positive corporate trainer, interested in truly making a difference, please read on!
We seek an experienced training officer to help develop and implement best practices for regulatory compliance. The role also helps mould new and current employees to our corporate culture and drive success throughout the business.
- Lead new employee orientations and regular continuing development courses
- Mentor employees throughout their employment
- Develop training materials for internal courses and programmes
- Help instill a commitment to safety for all organisation employees
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG manufacturing industry experience
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Principles (GMP)
- Commitment to safety and OH&S guidelines and regulations
- Certificate IV in Learning & Development highly regarded
Frontline Health is a trusted advisor and recruitment partner to the Healthcare sector in Australia. We recognise that our role is to work closely with our clients and candidates to help secure outstanding talent with the appropriate skill set and fit.
With locally run offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth and regional offices in New Zealand we are able to offer you exceptional service from a regional perspective with local expertise.
Front of Mind, Frontline Health - specialist recruiters to the healthcare industry.
To apply online, please click on the apply button and attach your CV and Cover Letter in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bethany Creel on +61 (2) 9956 3816, quoting Ref No. 90651. Please continue to check our website for other positions available.