We need a sales orientated person to join us on the journey from excellent to exceptional.
Who is Adecco?
The Adecco Group is the global leader in HR solutions. We are a Fortune 500 company with over 28,000 employees and 5,700 offices, in more than 60 countries and territories. InAustralia, Adecco places 8,000 temporary employees with more than approximately 3,000 clients throughoutAustralia.
A little bit about our Wacol Branch:-
Our well established Wacol Branch specialises in Office & Industrial recruitment. They pride themselves on their strong sense of team spirit and work together to achieve their goals. The success of the Branch is due to their high performing culture & provision of personalised customer service to their clients and candidates
So what does the role entail?
As a Permanent Recruitment Specialist you will be working in partnership with our existing loyal client portfolio and developing new business opportunities to provide innovative solutions for their permanent recruitment needs in the Transport/Logistics, Manufacturing & Operations arena.
This sounds interesting, what do I need?
Proven success in recruitment sales is essential for this role. An eagerness to exceed targets together with your determination to reach personal and professional goals is essential. Your strong communication skills and professional business acumen will also be your key to success.
What is in it for me?
Come and join us and enjoy the benefits other companies' dream of:-
- A promote from within philosophy
- Short term exchange programs - work for Adecco in another country
- Exceptional individual development programs- your career pathway
- National development program including sales training, recruitment skills development, professional development, leader ship and management training
- Additional annual leave
- Health & wellbeing benefits including additional paid parental leave, free health checks, discount gym memberships, income protection
- Lifestyle benefits including a broad based discount card
- Excellence awards
- A competitive salary, superannuation & generous bonus scheme
PLUS the confidence of being backed by the world's leading recruitment brand and an extremely supportive team that you can always rely on!
If you have the energy & passion to deliver recruitment solutions, press apply now and Margaret Harley will assist you with your application.