Staff Australia is proud of its reputation as a leading organisation in providing Human Resources Solutions to the Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Logistics market place. As the primary parent company we also support the Office Answers, Executive Answers, People Answers and NZ Staff Brands with a presence across Australia and New Zealand. Our core value proposition is Putting the Human Back in to Human Resources and is proudly and passionately practised by our people.
Due to growth we are seeking to appoint an Operations Recruitment Consultant to join the Industrial temp team working under the Staff Australia banner located in Laverton North. Reporting to the Operations Manager your primary duties will consist of:-
- Running group inductions class room approach
- Conducting one on one interviews behavioural and competency relative
- Updating availability of candidate database and producing daily stand-by rosters
- Management and completion of new candidate files and associated materials
- Liaising with other operations team members, sales team and clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with Clients
- Taking job orders from clients and despatching out candidates
- General Administration - as required
- Complete one night per fortnight on-call as part of a team arrangement
As a promoter of career development, you will be trained and multi-skilled across all aspects of the Operations Department and are assured to enjoy the diversity that exists as part of our very strong Operations Team.
A minimum of 1 year previous HR or Recruitment exposure is required, and an understanding of Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain & Logistics Industries is advantageous. Prior experience using Fast Track software is also a benefit. Candidates that possess strong communication skills, good sound computer skills, an eye for detail, loyalty and can demonstrate a good track record of being reliable, trustworthy and effective in a positive team environment, would be looked upon with great interest.
Please Apply Now or alternatively you can contact Rhyse Juzwin on (03)9357 1466 for expressions of interest.
Staff Australia Office Answers Executive Answers People Answers NZ Staff
Putting the Human back in to Human Resources