- 6 month contract
- CDB location
- Global Oil & Gas organisation
Our client is a global leader, paving the way for the future of sustainable, reliable and ethical energy. They have a workforce of over 60,000 people across the world and firmly believe in providing a holistic and fully satisfying career.
Due to the commencement of a number of major and high profile projects, we have a vacancy for an exceptional Recruitment Assistant in the HR department. Preference will be given to candidates with strong previous experience working in similar roles, especially withing the Oil & Gas.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Attending to incoming personnel requests from internal departments
- Providing advice and guidance to internal and external contacts in relation to both the engagement and management of agency personnel
- Acting as first point of contact for business and HR to assist with requests for agency personnel, and provide advice on the agency engagement process and procedures
- Advising supervisors on rates and reimbursable standards applicable for positions
- Liaising with agency vendors to distribute assignments
- Monitoring system notifications to confirm placements, compliance and other key requirements
- Schedule all new agency personnel into induction sessions
- Monitor adherence to processes and procedures and develop monthly management reports
- Provide support to HR Associates and Team Lead across processes and projects and undertake maintenance of policies, procedures and process materials
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work methodically and in an organised and timely manner
- A HR/Recruitment background
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- High level of problem solving skills
These are rare opportunities to work within a global Oil & Gas company so APPLY today.
For any queries regarding this role, please contact Maria McDonough on 08 9481 1707.
Due to the potential length of this role, we are only able to consider applicants who have the right to work permanently in Australia and are available immediately.
Please note that a Pre-assessment Medical and a Drug and Alcohol test will be required if you are the successful applicant for this role.